We create solutions, not problems.
We’re moving past a world-view that says the only way to win is if someone else loses. Diverse stakeholders all win together through multi-sector alliances and a commitment to consensus-based solutions.
- Multi-sector: It’s easy to build alliances of like-minded organizations to advocate for a pre-determined solution. Solutions for contentious issues require expert conveners who bring together stakeholders from all sides and perspectives.
- Consensus Solutions: Consensus requires each stakeholder to set aside their individual pre-defined solutions, and opens the door to creative new pan-partisan solutions.
- Unparalleled Expertise: We help healthcare stakeholders through every step of the process to develop alliances that create solutions and drive meaningful action. We provide expertise in:
We assess the stakeholders critical to success and bring the right people to the table to engage in the consensus-development process.
We are experts at breaking down the most complex issues in an organized way so stakeholders can engage with those issues. As an independent but informed voice, we guide stakeholders through the difficult conversations that are needed to move the alliance forward.
As a trusted neutral in the alliance process, we help identify, and move stakeholders to agreement on, creative solutions to the most difficult challenges.
Once consensus is achieved, we are your strategic leader to help you drive a strategy that puts the alliance’s consensus into action.
Correctly establishing the alliance’s operating and decision-making principles up front is critical to success. We provide best-in-class infrastructure—from technology platforms to conference room facilities tailored for collaboration—and manage all aspects of alliance administration so you can focus on the substance of the alliance’s work.
Our team has deep policy expertise, drawing upon public service and private-sector leadership. Our team has been involved in developing most of the major healthcare legislation over the last two decades, including:
- Medicare Part D
- Affordable Care Act
- Drug Supply Chain Security Act
- Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA)
- 21st Century Cures Act
- Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018
- Various FDA User Fee Acts
- SUPPORT Act
Our combination of subject matter expertise and alliance process experience is unparalleled and allows us to help you create the most innovative and viable solutions.
How our alliances benefit you.
Being part of an expertly convened alliance benefits your organization in myriad ways. Alliances allow you to:
- Solve difficult problems you cannot solve on your own
- Build enduring relationships in an increasingly interconnected business environment
- Access the best, most complete information
- Take advantage of the efficiency of shared expertise and resources
- Gain influence through the creation of well-rounded consensus solutions
- Develop your reputation as a leader and director of change
- Advocate with “strength in numbers” on sensitive issues